You go high enough till you hit a plateau, then you begin seeking new methods and strategies, so you can smash the plateau and reach new levels of success. What would it take for you to do that?
Welcome to this episode of Audacity2Lead. My guest today on the podcast is David Shriner-Cahn and he shares how you can take the limits off the levels of success you’ve had, smash the plateau and build a business that aligns with your core values.
David is the President of TEND Strategic Partners. Host of the business podcast, Smashing the Plateau, featuring leaders helping leaders break through barriers. He works with CEOs of successful companies that keep hitting roadblocks. He created the TEND System™ to reduce stress, decrease costly mistakes and identify, find, integrate and manage the resources companies need to smash the plateau and drive success.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How David got started in business. How he came to found Tend Strategic Partners and of course, Smashing the Plateau podcast.
- The difference between being a coach, a consultant and a project manager.
- When you hit a plateau, what steps to take to breakthrough and create greater success
- How your core values help you create the path you take your business.
TIPS SHARE ON THIS EPISODE:
- Success is very personal. It is different from person to person.
- The key to being successful is simply taking consistent massive action.
- You can’t plan what you want to do today unless you want to know where you want to end up.
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Get a free discovery session where you’ll identify actions you can take to create greater success in the next year.
- 5 setbacks experienced by superstar entrepreneurs
- Twitter: @tendsp
Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.