Authority is built through influence. Influence results in authority.
Want to build influence and authority in your field? You need to answer these three questions. Read on to find out, and listen for details.
Today I want to take you behind the scenes of Audacity2Lead, and let you in on my secret formula to building influence and authority.
If you carefully follow and apply what I’m about to teach you on this episode, you will practically become the go-to resource on matters you handle from your platform.
As you know my goal here is to help you get focused, get started and be impactful. I believe if you have to succeed in today’s world, you’ve gotta have a magnetic message, a marketable product and a meaningful platform.
The reason why influence is important in this conversation today is because if you’re going to be building authority, influence serves a very important part of the equation.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Audacity2Lead was born
- How the word authority is from a root word that’s also having author, which means to author something, to found something, to master something, to be a leader at something. It is also the root of what it means to publish information, to be a dispenser of some sort.
- How Saying has to do with what I’m doing right now; Showing has to do with visuals, videos and image; Scribing has to do with writing, articles, poems, prose or text content.
- The word influence itself comes from Latin word influere |in-flu-ere| which translates to mean your power to cause change. Originally influere means for something to flow into another thing. So when you hear that leadership is influence, and if influence is your power to cause change, that means leadership really is your power to cause change. It means you’re influencing something in someone’s life.
- The concept of Repeated Exposure in building influence and authority.
- How I have been able to rise to the top in just over a year, and got on the radar of over 12,400 people
TIPS SHARE ON THIS EPISODE:
Want to build your influence and authority? You need to answer three questions:
- What do you already know that you can share with others?
- What do need to know that can enhance how you help people?
- What is your primary communication channel?
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Nigeria Podcast Network
- Podcast With Excellence
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Young & Strong – a youth leadership development ministry organization
- Aminat Kalejaiye
- Contact me here
- I’ll love to help you create a path for you to follow in building influence and authority online. I want to invite you to work with me to design a path for your influence and authority, a clear strategy that will include how you share your thoughts and expertise with people, and in the way that seem the most natural to you. Leave me a message here.
- Once again, if you’re looking to launch your podcast with excellence, I’m oprning up my 4 weeks online coaching program that will help you position yourself and your podcast, help you with the tools, techniques and workflow necessary to launch a podcast that’s excellent. You’ll learn how I promote my show, how you can promote your show to a global audience, and of course, the 4 podcast monetization strategies I use and teach my students. Become a member of the network here.
I see you again on the net episode.
Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.