One thing that makes a blog and podcast effective is the ability of the host to laser-focus the niche. It simplifies the process of marketing it.
Scott Roberts who is my guest on #Audacity2Lead today shares how niching his blog got him to be the most trafficked blog in the fire food category.
I’m excited! Tomorrow I’ll be at Social Media Week speaking alongside Jesse Onomiwo we will be discussing “Harnessing the Podcast Goldmine in Africa.” If you have been hoping to launch your podcast, now you have my guidance, instructions and availability in a live event. Click here to register for free.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why your niche blog and podcast can bring you more targeted traffic.
- How a blog and podcast platform establishes you as an authority.
- And lots more…
- Dubem Menakaya asked, “How do I discover the pain points of my blog audience, and how do I market to them?”
- Uche Anigbogu asked, “What is podcasting all about and how can I be actively connected?”
- Michael Agene asked, “How do you monetize a podcast?”
- Oluwakoya Aina asked from our Facebook page, I would ike to start a WordPress blog. How do I and what is your advice?”
MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST:
- Scott Roberts’ site
- Firecast podcast
- Scott Roberts on Twitter
- The survey I did to know the pain point of my audience.
- The result of that survey
Thank you for listening to this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.