I’m opening this up to you so I could answer your questions, provide solutions, receive voice feedbacks, and refer people to your site or blog.
I prefer a voice mail message which you and others could hear live on the podcast, but you can also leave a question for me in the comment section below (scroll down).
To use the free voicemail option, kindly follow these guidelines:
- Start with your first and last name and where you’re calling from.
- Mention your blog or website. You may skip “www,” just give the URL. Example is Audacity2Lead.com
- Keep your question brief. Around 30 seconds. To ensure this, ask just a question per voicemail (which means you can use the voicemail more than once and as much as you like as long as you stick to these guidelines.)
- Here’s another option, use your mobile device to record your question, then email it to dayo [at] audacity2lead.com
- With time, I’ll give you more options to call in.
- If your question doesn’t get played on the podcast, I will answer it in the comment section below.
Get focused. Get started. Be impactful
Click here to record your message here
Show love by tweeting about the podcast or sharing it on your favorite social media network. Please give a honest rating and review on iTunes too.