The audience you build around your platform is dependent on the kind of stories you share/tell.
“I had everything. I was on top of the world. I had this fantastic relationship. Life was great. Then I lost everything including the relationship. I was heartbroken, discouraged, and in despair. I had to figure my way out of the mess. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I went through ____, and I learned how to really make life happen. Now I am ___.”
Can you relate with that?
On this episode of #Audacity2Lead, you will be designing your branded stories, story actually, which you will be taking to your platform.
This continues our discourse on platform-based leadership. By now, you’d have determined the kind of platform you’ll be standing on.
You will learn to tell and share your magnetic story, so you can begin to attract the kind of audience who will be engaged, and find your story very relevant to them.
Basically, a Story is formed by 2 things:
- A Personal Path
- A Personal, Authentic Voice
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How sharing my different stories have attracted clients and customers
- The essence of a personal path, and what makes up as elements of your personal path:
- What a backstory is
- How the Progresses you have made contribute to the development of your magnetic story
- Discovery (aha moments, eureka moments) you have experienced
- Successes you have recorded
- How your authentic voice is made up of one or two of: (i) Sage (ii) Sherpa (iii) Struggler
- How to actually dig into your story and bring relevant ones specific to your particular platforms.
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
- How to live a meaningful story
- 11 Essentials of a Great Task
- Tribe post – how to identify your tribe
- Becoming a Coaching Leader
- What determines the platform you choose
Thank you for tuning in for this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.