Who belongs in your tribe?
Okay, what even makes a tribe?
How do you know you have a tribe around your leadership?
On this episode of #Audacity2Lead, I talk about what happens as you get on stage and start sharing your story and message with the world – you attract people who eventually become your tribe members.
You can also listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 2 definitions of the word tribe, and my favorite of the 2
- 4 categories of people belonging in the tribe your build around your leadership:
- 3 Simple Tips to Build Your Tribe
- Talk like a real person;
- Encourage interactions with you; and,
- Tell your personal stories.
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
I did an edit to this episode after it went live. If you hear a sound not as crisp as the original file, enjoy it 😀
Thank you for tuning in for this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.
1 thought on “BUILDING A TRIBE AROUND YOUR LEADERSHIP – Episode 34”
Pingback: RUN YOUR CALLING PROFITABLY WITH THESE 5 STEPS