God gives every one of us a good start –especially the first time, but it is up to us to finish strong. What we often ascribe to God as his sovereign orchestration has very little in determining how we end up.
[Tweet “God gives every one of us a good start, but it is up to us to finish strong. #AUDACITY2LEAD”]
This episode of the Audacity2Lead podcast lifts the mask off starting up with your life task for the first time.
Gradually the series ‘11 Essentials of a Great Life Task’ is coming to an end with this being the 9th. And we want to thank you for being here from the first in the series.
If you want to listen to the episodes before this one, click here.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The answer I gave to a guy who said, “Find purpose, be a solution, meet a need, let passion for what you do drive you, money is an added bonus.” How that paradigm will make you end up poor if you’re starting for the first time.
- IDENTIFY. This means you should start with the end in mind. Getting started for the first time requires you have a picture of the end from the beginning so that the journey is easier to chart.
- CLARIFY. Here, you construct the path that will take you wherever you’re headed. Sit down, and determine the time frames necessary to fulfil some measurable parts of the calling.
- PROJECT. Bring the whole task you’re meant to accomplish out to the open. Gone are the days you hide dreams from dream-killers, if you come out clear on the dream, it will attract even better people than killers of the dream.
- PURSUE. A dream you don’t pursue now soon becomes a nightmare.
NOW, ADD TO THE DISCUSSION
Is there anything you don’t understand well? Or maybe ideas you have for someone starting for the first time, share with us by leaving a comment below.