If you’re thinking of giving up, remember why you started.
Giving up or abandoning a project is almost commonplace. This episode of the Audacity2Lead podcast gives you some encouragement why you should not give up on that calling, or life task.
This episode is dedicated to those who started with their life task, but left off having lost interest, discouraged, or whatever.
This is number 10 in the series ‘11 Essentials of a Great Life Task’. I wonder why the audio quality of this episode was faltering. Well, that’s what we learn from trying and sticking to what you are called to do.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Evaluate, analyse and review what you did.
- How activating the law of commitment contributes to staying your course. It is all or nothing. If you are not going to be committed to your life task, you won’t be able to make anything out of starting over.
- Eliminate distractions. Take up that idea, make it your life. Think of it. Live on that idea, let every muscle, nerve you have feed on that idea.
- Be willing to pay the prize to fulfil what you are called to do.
- Be flexible enough to accept change in the planning stage of your re-start up.
- Run your life on principles instead of opinions. Other people would suggest what you did wrong and what to do right, but it is not every idea people share with you that will help you when starting over.
- Make every effort to improve on the dream you have. The first time your goal was 1000, when starting the second time, make that goal 2000 so that it enables you to activate all the energies you have to pursue it, with increase momentum.
You can stand up and stand out!
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
Where to find all other episodes in this series. Click here.
Resources to help you
NOW, ADD TO THE DISCUSSION
Is there anything you don’t understand well? Or maybe some ideas you have for someone starting over, share with us by leaving a comment below.