You have been told to stop doing the work you hate and start doing what you love.
The question is: where and how do you get started on that route?
Today, on this episode of the Audacity2Lead podcast, we decided not to shy away from this avoided topic of living a meaningful life while doing what you love. We’re talking about how to get paid to be you. This is another shot of the series ‘11 Essentials of a Great Life Task.’
SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCUSS:
- Why it is important to embrace your uniqueness. Tara shared a simple formula for determining your uniqueness on a previous episode – YOU to mean YOUR OBVIOUS UNIQUENESS. Now we put it to practice as we bring it to where you get paid to embrace that obvious uniqueness by deliberately making it known.
- Branding Yourself to stand out. People won’t pay for a commoner. Aspirations either, won’t get you on a paying line. To do this, you clarify these three things: who you are, what you do, and how what you do solves problems for people.
- I share my story of how I made over N50,000 in less than 2 months without having a job using my phone.
5 TIPS TO SELLING ANYTHING ONLINE AND OFFLINE
- Identify people who have needs, a problem they have and are looking for solutions to.
- Provide that solution in a different way than they have seen.
- Create a way for people to find the solution you have
- Decide how you will get paid, that is how you will get your money.
- Find how you will keep communicating with them.
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
How Podcasters can change the world by Cliff Ravenscraft
Mastery by Robert Greene
The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
Lucrative Pen by Dami
Launch by Jeff Walker
LET’S HEAR FROM YOU
Got questions or you don’t understand anything well? Leave a comment for us in the comment below.