We kick this year off with a very inspiring conversation with Ben Kubassek, best-selling author, and CEO of multiple companies.
Ben achieved all of the financial goals he set for himself at the age of 27, and then had a burnout, which led to discovering his life task, message and passion.
Ben, who is 56 years now, believes the missionaries of the future will be young entrepreneurs who have specific life tasks.
Ben is the CEO of a lot of companies some of which are in the arenas of home building/land development, construction, retails and speaking/training. Most of these he started after leaving his granddad’s commune at the age of 21.
Ben is the best-selling author of Succeed Without Burnout and 5 ‘F’ Words that Will Energize Your Life.
[Tweet “The missionaries of the future will be entrepreneurs – @BenKubassek #Audacity2Lead”]
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How Ben has never had a job in his life.
- How without education or money, and even being raised in a hen house, working from 14 to 21 years on a farmland, Ben grew to become the ‘Who is Who in Canadian Business’ in 6 years.
- 4 types of entrepreneurs: Entrepreneur, Social Entrepreneur, Mission Entrepreneur, and Legacy Entrepreneur.
- 3 things every social entrepreneur should care about: People, Profit, and Project.
- How what makes you mad, sad, or glad can be a pointer to your life purpose and passion.
- How it is a lot easier to start a business in this time and age where you don’t have to have an office, yet run a business that reaches the whole world.
- 5 ‘F’ words that will energize your life
- Things to do when beginning an entrepreneurship journey.
- Very simple tip to avoid burn out: 30 days of physical exercise.
- Setting goals in each area of the 5 ‘F’s in your life.
- 3 tips to starting a quick business: support, encouragement, knowledge or what Ben calls know, grow and go.
MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST:
- Young Entrepreneur System
- Free tools for young entrepreneurs
- Succeed Without Burnout
- Succeed Without Burnout (Kindle Edition)
- 5 ‘F’ Words that Will Energize Your Life
- Ben Kubassek on Twitter
- Ben Kubassek on Facebook
Thank you for listening to this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.