In this episode of the podcast, I share with you the 9 Podcast Trends to Look Out for in 2017 and how you can jump in the tidal wave, and take the lead in the rising podcasting trends.
Consistently over the last 5 years, podcasts have been growing around the world.
As at few nights ago, December 18th, 2016 precisely, while checking Google Podcast Trends, Nigeria is one of the 3 countries in Africa where interest in podcasting is really on a dramatic growth.
What does these podcast trends mean to us as experts and business builders?
- Podcasts will not be ignored in the coming year.
- If you have ever considered podcasts as a medium to share your message with the world, this is about time you got started.
- In the crowded space of written content, those who give their audience a different way to consume their stuff will outshine those who don’t. This has been my story.
- You don’t have to wait till next year before you begin. You can go right now to The Audacity2Lead Podcast Academy to start learning how to create your first podcast and launch within the next 7 days. That’s even before this year ends.
- With the surge in online marketing, brands and organizations will be on the lookout for community influencers like you and I to be their ambassadors. Deola Kayode recently shared this on John Obidi‘s Smart Business Teleseminar, and of the 9 rising trends in the podcasting space for 2017, this is one of them. Native advertising will be done through podcasts, which means more money for podcasters.
So I sat down on a Facebook live and shared with my community Nigeria Podcast Network about the 9 Podcast Trends to Look Out for in 2017, and how each applies to us.
Inspired by Ramona Rice’s article on Podcast Websites about this same topic.
Please enjoy the episode
You can also listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
And you can watch the video below as well (optional).