Oswald Chambers said, “Leadership is influence.” John Maxwell defines it more clearly when he said, “Leadership is the accurate, specific application of influence.”
By Biblical standard, leadership is God’s extension to the earth through man. Throughout history, every time God wants to do something among men, He taps a potential leader on the shoulder and gives him a leadership responsibility.
Tribe, nationality, denomination, or group belonging does not determine neither does it confer leadership.
You are not just where you are today because there’s nothing else to do, God has positioned and placed you where you are, to lead.
According to Bill Hybels, “When leaders in the church arise and lead well, lost people get found, found people grow up to their full spiritual potential, lonely people get enfolded into community, the poor get helped and served in a dignified way, the bored people get to find purpose for their lives, the community that the church is in find hope and help in practical ways, the kingdom of God goes from heaven to earth, and unbelievable things happen.”
4 Things Dependent on Leadership:
- Church growth, multiplication and evangelism are all dependent on leadership. Leadership is the arm/tool on which evangelism will ride these last days. As people are trained to be role models, living as examples, men are going to be attracted to know their source. The church then becomes the place they are directed to.
- Revival which is so much prayed for is going to come on the platter of leadership. Where leadership is exercised, there is an influx of people. Evan Roberts, an example.
- The coming of Jesus Christ is dependent on the degree of leadership the church displays.
- To reach the maximum of God for your life requires you to develop on your leadership capacity. Every dream, every vision, every idea God has given you are basic tools for you to fulfil God’s plan for your life. But you will have to exercise great leadership to fully realise them.
HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
- Develop your desire to solve problems.
- Release your gifts and calling
- Acknowledge the realm where God has placed
- Fully unleash your potentials
I will love to hear from you: In what way can you lead better than you are leading right now?
Leave your answer with me in the comment section or use this voice message