Today, I want to share some of the first time experiences that have happened in my life in 2015 with you and challenge you to make something happen in your life for the time as you enter 2016.
This episode looks more like a snapshot of the things that I experienced personally and in my business in a single year.
SOME FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE I HAD THIS 2015
- From being ranked as top 3 on iTunes
- To having guests from different parts of the world on my podcast
- To having clients from outside Nigeria
- Hitting my 6-figure income month goal
- Winning the award for Under 30 Achievers’ New Media Entrepreneur of the Year this December
- Receiving the award for Youth leadership Development also this December
- Being at a beach for the first time
- Even using a selfie stick for the first time 🙂
All of this and more you’ll hear as I recount my first time experiences this year.
HOW DOES THIS EPISODE BENEFIT YOU?
If you do the task I give you on this episode, you will be able to look back at 2016 and would have created for yourself a phenomenal 2016.
Break the Frame Virtual Bootcamp holds 4th of January through 10th, register here to create the kind of year you’ll be proud of.