If you’re launching your platform, whether as a speaker, coach, consultant, or whatever delivery models you choose, it is very important you understand what I’m about to teach you on this episode: how to up level your positioning with a product.
First, it helps you manage the level of personal involvement you have with your audience or tribe. And then, it helps you properly put people, your tribe members where they belong.
Note: Uplevel simply means taking things to the next level.
So far, you have learnt in this series:
5 ways to get started with platform-based leadership, how to attract your audience by designing a magnetic story, how to build a tribe around your leadership, how to design the solution you bring to your platform, discovering developing your unique leadership style, and your feedbacks have been massively impressive.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- About when I first started #Audacity2Lead, and for a couple of months I kept teaching, training and all that, and I was wondering, how I will ever be paid for any of these things I’m doing and the key lesson I learnt
- Understand what positioning is.
- Positioning is how you solve specific problem for your market, or your audience. In my case, the problem I solve for people really is not that of potential to productive performance like I used to say when I started, it was more of helping people who already have identified what they want to do with their lives, or the firection they want their businesses to head and push them to step out and lead with more influence. And to do that requires they get on stage, step on a platform.
- When you get your positioning right, you will be better able to magnetize the right kind of audience. Yes, you story will attract a lot to your tribe, but those who will open their wallets to you will be those who connect to your positioning.
- Once people are attracted to your positioning, having a product to offer is the next thing.
- How having a product is a way to build credibility fast.
- How I wrote my first book 47 common mistakes Nigerian bloggers make in 2014 and turned it into a product.
- How Blog with Excellence came to be.
TIPS SHARE ON THIS EPISODE:
4 ideas to uplevel your positioning with a product that you can put to use right away….they are questions actually and they are:
- What is the ultimate result you provide?
- What steps does your ideal audience, client, listener, reader, needs too take to get that promised result?
- What depth or level of personal involvement is required on your part?
- What price can you place on that value, that result you’re providing?
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.