I’m excited to share this episode with you today, because what I’ll teach – 4 reasons you’ve been underperforming – kind of forms the main emphasis of this podcast for this year.
Everything I’ll be doing on this podcast this year will have this 4 basic element to it; the interviews, the live shows, the Q and As, just about anything.
4 REASONS YOU’VE BEEN UNDERPERFORMING AND HOW TO CHANGE THAT THIS YEAR
- You do not know what you are supposed to do – clarity of key function
- You do not know how to do it – training and development
- You don’t know why you should do it – goals, vision, motivation
- There are obstacles beyond your control – these are most times frames of mind
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Clarity of expectations is what causes not knowing what to do.
- How empowerment through knowledge helps you with how you’re to do what you’re meant to do.
- Why you should give yourself permission to do the things that really matter.
- Why breaking the frame is not just an option, it is neccessary to overcome your reason for underperforming
All of these together, you’ll be able to get focused, get started and be impactful.