Quick note: A major challenge I know most emerging leaders like you are facing is the lack of platforms of expression. So this month is going to focus on helping you build or launch a platform online.
One of the things that made 2014 an interesting year for me was my decision to launch my platform. It gave me more opportunities to speak into people’s lives directly. The blog and podcast were the basic instrument.
The series beginning with this episode will focus on how you can step up your leadership and influence more people. More about that later…
On this episode, I interviewed Jason Hartman, the Founder and CEO of a number of companies including Platinum Properties Investor Network, The Hartman Media Company. He is a successful entrepreneur, public speaker, author and media personality, he is the host of Creating Wealth Podcast.
At the age of 19, Jason embarked on a career in real estate. His creativity, hard-work and persistence has earned him to rank in top one-percent of Realtors in the US, earned multiple awards, and most significantly become a multi-millionaire.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO LEVERAGE PODCAST TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS:
- Podcasting is really representing a big opportunity for solopreneurs, small business owners to get the word out without spending a lot of money. Everyone is an expert in something, whatever their business or profession is, and all they need to do is go on and talk about it.
- How Jason trumped radio advertising 9 years ago to start a podcast that educates people with long form, deep content which over time has earned him over $10 million revenue.
- The challenge with having started his first podcast which still exists 9 years later.
- How regular talk radio is almost a waste of time for consumers of audio content with lots of commercials and how podcast has a more precise advantage.
- How podcast is going to grow dramatically in the coming years.
- How anybody can get into podcasting, especially with a low-barrier entry. No license, no formal education, etc.
- How Jason’s podcast grew organically.
- The very simple steps to starting your first podcast. Click here to see a simple guide I created.
[Tweet “Everyone is an expert at something, whatever their business or profession is, and all they need to do is go on and talk about it. #Audacity2Lead”]
TIPS AND RESOURCES SHARED:
- Facebook group organized around podcasts
- Google Doc (Smart Sheets add-on)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST:
- Jason Hartman’s website
- Jason’s podcast network – HartmanMedia.com
- Join Audacity2Lead Tribe Members private group
Thank you for listening to this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.