Edu-preneurship is how you turn the ideas in your head into something people will pay you for. Several people are practically clueless how to go about that.
Our expert guest on this episode is Sarah Cordiner, whose purpose in life is to plague the world with change-makers, impact-creators and educators. This is to enable entrepreneurs and infopreneurs to effectively inspire, grow and inform others with their knowledge, expertise and passion – whilst doing so in a profitable manner.
MORE ABOUT SARAH CORDINER:
Sarah provides training, keynotes, workshops and coaching to schools, universities, colleges, entrepreneurs, small/medium/large businesses, prisons, Government and professionals in building their brand, sales, business, positioning and impact, using the powerful, value-giving and transformative medium of education and training.
She is an author, qualified trainer and thought leader in ‘Edu-preneurship’, ‘Edu-marketing’, Entrepreneurship, Efficacy and Education.
Having become a resident in Australia just 2 months prior to starting her company, the significance of Sarah’s achievements cannot be overlooked. She is the living breathing example that with passion and dedication, ANYONE can build a successful business that gives back – and she’s only 29!
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Where to start from when you don’t have money, no contacts, no formal training – nothing, and get started quickly building your authority.
- How to create content that engages your audience including when you are not able to create the content
- The simple steps to take when entering a corporate market
- How to find your niche without searching for your niche – this is very counterintuitive.
- How to use Facebook groups to build audience and following.
- And so much more…
MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST:
- A downloadable file for your perusal (to be made available to email subscribers)
- Main Training
- Sarah on Facebook and her You Are What You Niche Group
- Sarah on LinkedIn
- Twitter: @CordinerSarah
- Video – YouTube
Thank you for listening to this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.